Libanz has a very clear refunds policy. Any refunds, if due will be always deposited in your wallet within 10 days of confirmation of refund. The Refund Policy is applicable to Customer, Partner or Distributors.
Kindly note the following points of our refund policy:
1) No refund after activation
- While buying a new DTH connection, do remember that once the box is installed and activated at your place, then the amount is non-refundable.
- Kindly be very careful while entering your details.
2) No refund for entering different ID than yours
- In case, while recharging and paying bills, you enter ID details that does not belongs to you, then no refund will be provided.
- Kindly make sure that you enter the details of your ID correctly to avoid your funds to be used inappropriately.
3) No refund for extra entered amount than required
- In case, you enter a value more than you needed,or more than the value of the desired package, the amount will be used to activate your account for the same value.
- Any requests for refund of such amount will not be entertained and the amount will not be refunded.
- Kindly make sure that you enter the amount you require as per your need.
4) Amount refunded in case of Wrong ID
- In case, you enter a wrong ID that does not exist, then you will receive a failure message.
- In such a case, the amount equivalent of your recharge or booking value will be first deducted from your wallet, but will automatically be refunded back into your wallet through our payment gateway.
Rules of Refund Process
- All the refund will be entertained within 10 days of purchase/delivery. This includes weekdays and any national holiday.
- In case customer will not be able to provide or produce the original documents as specified by TRAI, then no refund will be initiated
- In case of any other discrepancy in customer address mentioned while ordering then no refund will be initiated
- Any other issue which is caused from the third party vendor would be solved by the service provider. www.libanz.com will not be responsible for that.